Tournoi CTF F.E.A.R. Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

?????? ?????121????85???120????

Tournoi CTF F.E.A.R. Index du Forum -> Tournoi TDM 2v2 -> 1/2 Finale
Auteur Message
garlasc

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:04 (2016) Sujet du message: ?????? ?????121????85???120???? Répondre en citant

?????? ?????121????85???120???? > bit.ly/25eT7Pk

17..He..delivered..me..from..my..strong..enemy,..and..from..them..which..hated..me:..for..they..were..too..strong..for..mePsalm..62[edit]7..God..is..greatly..to..be..feared..in..the..assembly..of..the..saints,..and..to..be..had..in..reverence..of..all..them..that..are..about..him"U.S16...For...the...wind...passeth...over...it,...and...it...is...gone;...and...the...place...thereof...shall...know...it...no...more3..Turn..us..again,..O..God,..and..cause..thy..face..to..shine;..and..we..shall..be..saved1..How..long..wilt..thou..forget..me,..O..LORD?..for..ever?..how..long..wilt..thou..hide..thy..face..from..me?16..I..will..delight..myself..in..thy..statutes:..I..will..not..forget..thy..wordPsalm..87[edit]9.I.will.say.unto.God.my.rock,.Why.hast.thou.forgotten.me?.why.go.I.mourning.because.of.the.oppression.of.the.enemy?4..For..the..LORD..is..great,..and..greatly..to..be..praised:..he..is..to..be..feared..above..all..gods25..For..he..commandeth,..and..raiseth..the..stormy..wind,..which..lifteth..up..the..waves..thereof37.For.their.heart.was.not.right.with.him,.neither.were.they.stedfast.in.his.covenant67..Before..I..was..afflicted..I..went..astray:..but..now..have..I..kept..thy..word3..Upon..an..instrument..of..ten..strings,..and..upon..the..psaltery;..upon..the..harp..with..a..solemn..sound6...I...stretch...forth...my...hands...unto...thee:...my...soul...thirsteth...after...thee,...as...a...thirsty...land13...The...LORD...also...thundered...in...the...heavens,...and...the...Highest...gave...his...voice;...hail...stones...and...coals...of...fire13.But.as.for.me,.when.they.were.sick,.my.clothing.was.sackcloth:.I.humbled.my.soul.with.fasting;.and.my.prayer.returned.into.mine.own.bosom4.The.voice.of.the.LORD.is.powerful;.the.voice.of.the.LORD.is.full.of.majesty22...Remove...from...me...reproach...and...contempt;...for...I...have...kept...thy...testimonies3..His..work..is..honourable..and..glorious:..and..his..righteousness..endureth..for..ever11...They...compassed...me...about;...yea,...they...compassed...me...about:...but...in...the...name...of...the...LORD...I...will...destroy...them8...Grant...not,...O...LORD,...the...desires...of...the...wicked:...further...not...his...wicked...device;...lest...they...exalt...themselves1.In.the.LORD.put.I.my.trust:.how.say.ye.to.my.soul,.Flee.as.a.bird.to.your.mountain?In...the...way...wherein...I...walked...have...they...privily...laid...a...snare...for...me15.He.sendeth.forth.his.commandment.upon.earth:.his.word.runneth.very.swiftly7...To...him...that...made...great...lights:...for...his...mercy...endureth...for...ever:30...Their...land...brought...forth...frogs...in...abundance,...in...the...chambers...of...their...kings1..Lord,..I..cry..unto..thee:..make..haste..unto..me;..give..ear..unto..my..voice,..when..I..cry..unto..theePsalm...59[edit]9...We...see...not...our...signs:...there...is...no...more...any...prophet:...neither...is...there...among...us...any...that...knoweth...how...long12...Therefore...shalt...thou...make...them...turn...their...back,...when...thou...shalt...make...ready...thine...arrows...upon...thy...strings...against...the...face...of...them7..But..God..is..the..judge:..he..putteth..down..one,..and..setteth..up..another21..They..forgat..God..their..saviour,..which..had..done..great..things..in..Egypt;1Why...do...the...heathen...rage,...and...the...people...imagine...a...vain...thing?3...The...wicked...are...estranged...from...the...womb:...they...go...astray...as...soon...as...they...be...born,...speaking...lies13.Thou.hast.a.mighty.arm:.strong.is.thy.hand,.and.high.is.thy.right.handTo..the..chief..Musician..for..the..sons..of..Korah,..A..Song..upon..Alamoth18...The...LORD...hath...chastened...me...sore:...but...he...hath...not...given...me...over...unto...death4..As..arrows..are..in..the..hand..of..a..mighty..man;..so..are..children..of..the..youth f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:04 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Tournoi CTF F.E.A.R. Index du Forum -> Tournoi TDM 2v2 -> 1/2 Finale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI